I hate being broken.I hate that i cannot go back.

I hate being broken.I hate that i cannot go back.

  




 Best Quotes For The Heartbreak.



●You can lie down for people to walk on you and they will still complain that you’re not flat enough.



●I have no need for people who come to me when they need me, then throw me aside when they’re fine.



●Be careful who you trust… the devil was once an angel.



●The moment that you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.



●I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, burned and broken, but somehow still works.



●Some people dont change, they just remove the mask.



●Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage of you.



●Don’t waste your time on someone who only wants you around when it fits their needs.



●Burn the past. Turn the page. Move on.



●If someone doesn't have time for you, don't find time for them Relationships are mutual!



●Be with someone who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter.



●There’s a message in the way a person treats you, just listen.



●Cry only for cuts and stitches not for bastards and bitches.



●We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.



● is the cold shattering feeling you receive when you hear the syllables of his name. ● is glancing at the pictures of the two of you, & then quickly turning your attention to something else to avoid your tears. ● is re-reading his ancient letters & putting away the jewelry that he once bought for you. ● is secretly wanting to run back to him & secretly wanting to just be loved by him again. ● is asking desperately for just one last chance with the only person responsible for your loneliness. ● is pretending to not care what his friends are saying about you. ● is forcing yourself to hang up the phone after you have dialed the first three digits to his number. ● is screaming & begging for a second chance inside. ● is the emptiness & heart-wrenching feeling you encounter when you see him with his new love. ● is the emptiness & heart-wrenching feeling you encounter when you see him with his new love. ● is knowing that no matter what you do or say to yourself, you can't fool your heart into believing that you will in fact "Be Alright." ● is seeing him, & even though it may be the hardest thing that you have ever had to do, you decide to walk away. ● is listening to that one song that makes you break down over & over again. ● sometimes means: not wanting to go on. ● A MOTHER thinks about her CHILDREN day and night. Even if they are not with her, and will love them in a way they will never understand. ● I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back. ● I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go. ● Don't try to please other people if in the end, you know it wont work. ● Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt. ● How did I go from being so happy, to so sad. ● Wake me up when things are going right for once. ● It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by. ● "It's never going to be the same again. And that's what's killing me. ● The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be stuck where you are. ● 1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I'll see what I gained. ● "Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak." ● The higher you climb on love's ladder,the harder you fall. ● Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say. ● Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine? ● I feel crappy inside,like something just broke. ● What's the point in all this screaming,no one's Listening anyway.

● I hate when people say they miss you,but don’t make an effort to speak to you or see you. !!

● Love can't be found Where it doesn't exist. ● Only you can put a smile on my face when I'm sad. ● The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure. ● I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends. ● Reality has exiled me; I am no longer bound by it's laws. ● It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall. ● The skin of a scar is stronger than the original, less aware of pain. ● I have to cut because it's the only way I can smile. ● Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like. ● Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by. ● One morning you wake up afraid to live.


Post a Comment

Do leave your comment

Previous Post Next Post